If it matters to you, it’s worth protecting. Whether it’s your family, your home, or the things you’ve worked hard to afford, our products safeguard you and your assets from life’s unknowns.
Solutions we offer
industries we serve
Beyond the insurance essentials like home, auto and life policies, Conexus Insurance also offers Private Client benefits via select insurance partners for those clients seeking an elevated experience. Consider Private Client the white glove treatment where all of your insurance needs are managed by an experience professional, affording you relief from the stress and constrictions that may be felt with standard policies.
Life insurance is a crucial step in planning for your future and the future of your loved ones. It can fulfill promises made to your family if you are no longer around by providing a death benefit to your beneficiaries in return for premiums paid to the insurance company. Life insurance can also provide benefits while you are living. It’s never too early to establish a life insurance policy.
Medicare & Individual Health
There's a lot to learn about Medicare insurance and at Conexus Insurance we have a Medicare specialist on our team to answer all your questions. We're here to help you understand the Medicare basics, your different Medicare coverage options, enrollment and more.
The Conexus Way
Our Proven Process
- Client Interview-get to know the client, their general needs, goals, and concerns. How can we best help and simplify their insurance process?
- Who Conexus is – our values, our process, our approach.
- Are we a good match for each other based on our core values?
- Review and analysis of risk and needs.
- Submission of gathered information to select carriers for optimal coverage and options.
- Presentation of coverages, options, and suggestions.
- Through education and guidance of the advisor, recommendations are made to clients and proper insurance coverage and policies are selected.
- The Conexus team assists in gathering remaining proper documentation, signatures, and final insurance carrier-requested information.
- Policies are bound and effective.
- Ongoing service and communication provided to client throughout the year based on changes in risk, lifestyle, needs, purchases, sales, and market transitions.
- Requested documents, forms and changes made in a timely manner throughout the policy period.
- The Conexus team is available for ongoing advice, questions, and assistance.
- Clients will be contacted for a review of their current situation and policies, so the Conexus team has the most up-to-date information for an insurance solution evaluation and recommendation for the next policy period.
Explore Trending News
Did you make the nice list this year? If Santa fulfilled your request for that big screen TV, new laptop or fancy gaming system, it’s